IS THAT A PROBLEM.
We created a small town square for Hestia village, including a petting zoo, a gazebo, a picnic area and a small fishing area :)
FLATSCREEN WIDESCREEN T.V
[items needed: 4 bookcases, 4 planks, 4 glass blocks, 8 carpet, 4 iron doors, paintings] OPTIONAL: Noteblocks
- place down 4 bookcases against the wall
- at the ends of the bookcases add 2 planks on each sides
- add glass infront of the bookcases and lay carpet ontop of the glass and wood planks
- on the bookcases, place down 4 iron gates
- while HOLDING DOWN shift, place paintings until you get a 2x4 image - this can take a while, be patient!
** you can add jukeboxes on the side for speakers
[items needed: 6 dispensers, 6 block of choice (for background), 6 item frames, 6 items of choice (for food), 6 glass panes, 6 buttons]
- have a 4x3 high hole, with 3 spaces backwards
- place dispensers on 2nd space, with space infront and the back and repeat on other side
- fill in the background behind the dispensers with the block of your choice which will be where the item frames are
- hang item frames on the block, with the food (or what you choose) that will be in the dispensers parallel
- stock each dispenser with the correct items
- photo 6: block up the dispensers with the wall so you cannot see the,
- place glass on the 1st block so it doesn’t remove the frames from the background and place buttons on the walls that the dispensers are hidden behind
- you’re done! it will all work correctly, when the button is pushed the food will pop out!
Hera Village train station
We’ve been working on something…
national moment of silence 2014 (for victims of police brutality)
share the following: